HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted: LH mirror

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leigh
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Wanted: LH mirror Reply with quote

I am in melbourne and want a left hand side mirror for a TG. Doesn't matter what colour as car is getting painted soon.
Thanks
Leigh.
245ci TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted: LH mirror Reply with quote

i have two mirrors
i am not real sure what model the car it is an 84 model i think if this is the model you are after let me know as it is a just a shell for parts you can have the mirrors if you like the glass is broken in the drivers side though
Leigh
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted: LH mirror Reply with quote

That's ok I only really want the passengers side one but if you're giving them away then what can I say. Are you in melbourne, if so then where, maybe I can get them this weekend.
245ci TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted: LH mirror Reply with quote

i am in traralgon in the latrobe valley yeah well you can take both if you want i will check condition of glass and plastic of mirrors tonight and update you tommorrow ok
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted: LH mirror Reply with quote

Hey man im in Warragul and am after left hand mirror also. Let me know if LEigh doesnt get em as i might be interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: