HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

V6 Gemini? --(Jumbo)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemgod, your turn --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

I am aware that you can have a car registered as an individually constructed vehicle, but then it will legally in no way be a holden gemini, new ADR compliance plates etc etc etc.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Gemgod, your turn --(GemGod) Reply with quote

I don't believe the issue was cost, BUT yeah it would be classed as an individually constructed vehicle which under all RTA laws are still road legal provided they have been engineered.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gemgod, your turn --(GemGod) Reply with quote

Individually contructed vehicles are "named" after what 70% of the original is/was. Therefore If its still got a gemini shell and interior then it would still be registered as a gemini
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:47 am    Post subject: I don't know --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

I don't know, I can't comment, I will check, I will get back to you, I will give sources for any information I give.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: ask the eng --(progem) Reply with quote

because who wants to drive a late model piece of shit when you can drive a 350 chev powered gemini for the same price
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gemgod, your turn --(progem) Reply with quote

mate I think you should all stop having a bitch setion I'm the the owner of the 350 gemini and let me tell you anything can be registed if you have the right engineer and you run complient to the ADR standards EG: emmissions, seat belts, strenthening, upgrade brakes, stich welds,hand brake just commen sense things and it wont be long b/4 they allow v6 conversions with the rod haddfield conversion kit sold for APPROX $1200 ect ect
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: V6 Gemini? --(progem) Reply with quote

stop driving the gemini like a fuckin race car and you wont get that problem
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: V6 Gemini? --(Thomas) Reply with quote

hah it's not that its just that cops discriminate against young male drivers... If they see a gemini they think theres gonna be a young driver so they pull them over.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 4:38 am    Post subject: Conversion Kit --(Morgoth) Reply with quote

Please, tell us more about this V6 conversion kit? what does it come with? and what v6 engine would you use with it?

Thanks,
Derek
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Conversion Kit --(Thomas) Reply with quote

It's made for the 3.8 litre V6 from commodores. Check it out at http://www.v6conversions.com.au/
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Conversion Kit --(progem) Reply with quote

i havn't looked at it myself because i have no need but u could contact rod haddfield at castle main rod shop and he will be able to tell you what the kit has in it

thank you for response sorry i couln't help
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2000 5:45 am    Post subject: GEMINI MAGS --(blake) Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone has any gemini mags for sale 15" or bigger with or with out tires doesn't matter but they have to be in reletively good nick. PLEASE EMAIL ME ON blake69@cornerpub.com. THANX
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: