HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB: Interior bit's n' peices - Gold Coast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:17 pm    Post subject: WTB: Interior bit's n' peices - Gold Coast Reply with quote

My room-mate has just picked herself up a little TX coupe, and needs a few bits n peices for the interior. If anyone here on the Gold Coast has a complete centre console that includes everything from manual gearstick surround, heater box cover or whatever you call it (the one in front of the gearstick), and the long one that goes over the handbrake thru to the middle of the seats. She's also chasing the fascia and knobs for the air vent control thingy-ma-bob, the one with the slide controls. She also needs the cover that goes under the steering shaft that hides all the messy wiring the guy she bought it off bodged up. It's prefered that the consoles be in black as well.
So if anyone out there has anything like this in decent nick for a reasonable price, then either post here or e-mail me - my profile should have my e-mail.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Interior bit's n' peices - Gold Coast Reply with quote

Got a centre console (both pieces) and facia thingy in black. The gearstick leather piece is a bit worn but the rest is perfect. Say $50 o.n.o. for the lot, I am in Sydney, can C.O.D., cost is about $15.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: