HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

hollagram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
habibs_gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: hollagram Reply with quote

i was looken at this 3d hollagram thing today where wen u look at it diffrent the pic changes and i got thinkin could u do this to ur car? it would be fully sik if u could? wat do you's think
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

which brings us to the question.... what pictures would u have on it??
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

a cartoon penguin den u move ur head an shit and it moves like lifts its arm and gives u the finger wen u look at it at diff angles
habibs_gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

oh and i priced my twin idf webbers $750 each
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

thats if you want them brand new
habibs_gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: twin webbers Reply with quote

yeh i want new cuz i dont really see the point in paying less getin shit most likely and putin it on my engine and havin complications with it i rather just get new shit cuz atleast uve got a warrenty and the quality still there
habibs_gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webbers Reply with quote

how much power increase do u think twin idf webbers give u
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webbers Reply with quote

They can give you as much power increase as you like. The more work you do to your engine the more power the twins will be able to put out. Basically your engine will be the bottleneck of how much power you get, not the IDFs. You would need to spend about $9000 on engine work before the IDFs would be at their full potential. A mildy worked engine with tuned IDFs would put out between 110~140HP
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webbers Reply with quote

i got 20 hp
hey evo wat size chokes u run?
i have 36mm chokes and got told these are the bigest i can fit in the Idf's
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

the guy who did the air brushing on my old gem uses shadow paint. similare to a holagram. this is on his mates moto helmet: in the shade the helmet it dark red then in the sun it has like 3d holagrm flames and them ya move it and the flames dissapear and theres a tiger head behind them
chris
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

BIG BUCKS THO$$$$$$$$$$$$
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

a cheaper way is to go down to your local newsagent and purchase some hologram book covering, 50c per roll BARGAIN, simply cover your car in it and your set!!

ps remember to put a layer of clear over the top too!
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: twin webbers Reply with quote

Yeah I have 36mm chokes in mine as well
habibs_gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: hollagram Reply with quote

LMFAO fuk that im getin barbie contact paper and nailing it to my car
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: