HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:13 pm    Post subject: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Yo clone have you made the maps and decied the start point and shit cuz we need to start spearding the word soon if we wont a big turn out

Cheers

Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Nah not yet eh Smile been slack, but hey, if your ready to start spreading the word, then I'll get onto it first day i finish Tafe Early, or over the weekend.
So Keep checking man, I'll let you know.
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Yeah me too cause i finish tafe this week so ive got a heap of spare time so you need help with anything let me know

cheers

Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise/Gemsta Reply with quote

What tafe u at gemsta?? If your at Carlisle, im in the pre-app mechanic class wednesday and thursday so come and find me, Adam.

Oh yeh, check www.geocities.com/bloodstane - piccie of my car so if u see it, call me over Smile
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise/Gemsta Reply with quote

Nah i go to joondalup tafe doing Certificate 3 in Information Technology buy if i see ya car i will call you over what area you live man i live in Beldon so if your in the area look out for me in the brown tg with dat fat exhaust and LSD see ya around

Cheers

Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Ever heard of Roleystone? NO? didnt think so. lol, nah I aint out your way man Smile
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Yeah ive heard of it but its way out of my area dude
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Whats happening with the map cause isn't the cruise gonna b soon?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

i might be getting another gemini soon
so i will bring it
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

yes, the cruise will be soon.........i should have the map done on public holiday monday......
gemnro
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

hi guys my gems back on the road so ill be in a cruise whenever its on (make it quick it will probley be off the road again)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: