HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need paint job &/or graphics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

if your in brisbane and need a car painted, and dont wanna pay rediculous amounts to get it done, im ur man. 2pack resprays from $255 also airbrushed graphics done on almost anything, check out http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing/ for samples, email me at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com for more info.
thanks hardcoregemfreak (matt)
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

matt i have a tg that is bare metal and im looking for a respray i will prime it and how much for u to respray it in 2pak if i supply the paint.
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

yeh i got a te wagon that i wouldnt mind painted, cept its gonna cost me about $1000 to get all the little dints out and shit...so i gotta wait till i get that sorta money, or get one panel done at a time hhaha. but yeh sounds good man, i'll prob go through u for paint. sweet as

Cheers

Neslo
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

well if its just a solid (not a metallic) it will cost u $255 n about $500 if its a metallic.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

matt can you please be a little more specific as to what labour you're carrying out for those prices...cos at the moment i think you're on drugs. (thats cheap)

or are we talking about you just mixing paint and thinners and blowing colour onto a shell, for that price?

thanx greg.
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

that just for me to mix the paint n paint it, i dont charge that much cos im only a first year apprentice, n you have to do all the prep n have somewhere to spray it. thats why its so cheap
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: need paint job &/or graphics? Reply with quote

thanks, the helmets on your site look good. i'll keep you in mind to blow some 2 pack base and top coat, onto my next car. it'll be likely to happen in the few months or so. yeah thanks.

all the best. greg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: