HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

im not gonna make it :(
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

sorry guys, but i dont think ill make it to the cruise in the rota gem as i still dont even have it back from the workshop yet and i still need a few more bits and pieces made up......SPEWIN!!
oh well as soon as its going ill organise a cruise.
CyBeR GeM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

yeah i wont be able to make it either
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

i'll be there.... at this stage..... is mr orange pioneer gem coming to this cruise? coz i have a surpise for him.... he wanted a stereo competition.... i'll give him one!
hehehe

see you all at botanic drive on the 29th....

Matt

"a man shall not be judged by the look of his car, but by the sound of his car stereo!" (C) Errbear Inc. 2000 2001 2002.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

weather permitting and if im motivated, i'll be there, seems as though we have a few dropping out, hopefully the numbers will be quickly made up.

i handed a heap of flyers to the guys at gemispares while they fitted a weber for me (went awsome btw). so hopefully we should get a few more gems there....

cheers,
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

Me neither, my cars in bits a the moment getting ready to be sprayed.

Maybe in 2025 I should be ready to go on a cruise.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

ok heres the date for the next cruise, so write it in your diaries!

September 30th 2085

we'll all be really really old by then, and we'll all have our cars finished ready to meet at the moon and cruise to mars. meeting time at the moon is 0300 lightyears

cya all then guys!

Smile

hehehe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: im not gonna make it :( Reply with quote

well considering its on 30th 2085, i predict that my moon polluton gear and gravity hold will break down on the 27th.

and the moon rust would have kicked in. so sorry guys.
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

ok, so when is the cruise? is it this weekend or next?
ill still go, just wont be in the rota gem, take the boonga. ill be in the blue te/tf wif the red bonnet and big muffler.

mr_gemi- when u were at gemi spares did u c a red td, no front bumper, mags on the back and stickers all over it? if so maybe u should have a closer look (like under the bonnet) u will c what im talking about Wink

justin
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

the crusie is not this sunday but next sunday, the 29th september....

Matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

cruise is next sunday...

yeah i did see the car, mine was parked next to it while they did the weber, i didnt see what was under the bonnet tho, whats in it??

they have some crazy gems there, there was a white wagon sittin on the dyno when i got there, it had the biggest fuckin turbo that ive ever seen!

cheers,
kev
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

ah forgive my slowness about that red td!!, i know what u mean now!!!

Smile
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

i saw the white wagon today its bloody phat see the exhaust comes out the side bfore the passenger door
though its stains the paint though i wouldn't say no
was that liek a to4 turbo
it had garret written on it?
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

apparently that is supposed to be a 10sec engine in that wagon, thats what dennis told me....... he also told me what it costs Razz i got sum pics of the wagon if u want them
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

send send send
ksmith@camms.com.au

any idea what happened to dennis's black panelvan on NOS featured in hot4s (gemini fever edition) ages ago???
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: im gonna make it but not in the rota Reply with quote

Hey Kev,
That engine in the white wagon is, Im pretty sure, the engine from the orange GEMISPARES drag Wagon that mobb's drove

Well the black panno was smashed into a guardrail, then fixed and sprayed orange, So the black one doesnt exist, But dennis got sick of the wagon twisting or some shit half way down the quarter only having a 1/2 chassis (he explained it all to me ages ago)

Hmmmmm Take it easy mate

Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: