HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

how much?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: how much????? Reply with quote

how much would i pay for a stock gemi with no rust....just in all round excellent condition....this car is a tf
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: how much????? Reply with quote

For a completely original no rust Gem with shmick standard interior and well maintained mechanical and drivetrain, I'd be prepared to pay around $2000.
Jasyn...
CyBeR GeM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: how much????? Reply with quote

id like to see a gemini with no rust that hasnt been already fixed. even if u did the old granny wouldnt sell it
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: GEM WIT NO RUST!?!? YEA RIGHT! Reply with quote

ha ha ha id love to see an orignal gem wit no rust that hasn't been fixed! u recon u could find one? i dont think so! lol
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: GEM WIT NO RUST!?!? YEA RIGHT! Reply with quote

i got a tf gemi that aint got no rust in it at all, i dunno if it has been fixed or if it is original tho
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: how much????? Reply with quote

my gem was bought for $500 with the main bearings gone from a mechanic shop. they granny was going 2 get it fixed, but she had a heart attack when she got the quote, so she told em 2 just sell ut.

it had only 1 bit of rust on it, where the water from the heater flows down the engine bay, there is this one part where it can just sit there. i had a hole there, but apart from that, the car was fkn perfect. it was a shell at one stage, and no rust at all ppl. for $500 aswell.

all u have to do it look around and be patient. it'll save u a shitload of work and money, if you start off with somfin good from square 1.

chris.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:46 am    Post subject: NO RUST ^^^^^^^^ Reply with quote

Wink
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: GEM WIT NO RUST!?!? YEA RIGHT! Reply with quote

ahahahahahahaha seems ive bought one a month ago with no rust and my brother bought one near 8 mmonths ago with no rust, DICKHEAD!! you just have to keep your eye out and willing to pay a bit more
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: umm... yep Reply with quote

my bosses mother owns a gemini with 8000Km on the clock, no rust all 100% original
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: umm... yep Reply with quote

fuck man tell her to keep it it will be worth a mint
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: