HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

defect is OFF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: defect is OFF Reply with quote

Hi kids,

For those who still remember me, I'm sorry it's been a while. I've moved out and don't have a computer any more, and the one's at work are absolutely useless.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention that the defect is off!!!

I got defected for air filter, steering wheel, tyres, oil on engine and RUST.

Changed the Weber back to stock, the tiller back to stock, got some new tyres (they were only scrubbed on the shoulders - not even bald at all), replaced those four little seals on the rocker cover and had a connection of Adam Mooch Derose fix all the rust.

So about $1500 and six weeks later the beast is back on the streets!!!

Funnily enough, I went to the cop station to have it cleared (can't believe it wasn't a Regency job - lucky me) and went through without a hitch. It was a few hours later I realised the car was out of rego!!!! WHOOPS!!! Heaps glad the copper didn't notice....

Cheers all,

Catchya soon.
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: defect is OFF Reply with quote

Cops can definately be cunts when they want to be. young guys are ok sometimes, but old cunts fuckin shit me, pull u over looking for something to book u on, wankers
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: defect is OFF Reply with quote

hahah mad site dave, and i hate police:D
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: defect is OFF Reply with quote

i get the opposite. most the time it is the older cops that are more relaxed and the ypung ones are trying to prove something and still get off on the power.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: defect is OFF Reply with quote

i was workin in my petrol station last week and met a 20 y.o police man.

friendly as hell and we were cracking jokes about people in hackham west and i joked about him lifting my fines for speeding...etc. top bloke. pity hes a pig
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: defect is OFF Reply with quote

what was the matter with your steering wheel?
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: defect is OFF Reply with quote

my mate got defected cause he over took push bike cops hehehe a rule of thumb is never piss off more than 3 cops cause they powertrip when in large gatherings and women cops r harsh as i find younger cops better usually
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: