HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

muffler EXTRACTORS visors ???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1600TD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

hey i own a 1979 TD gemini wagon. im after a nice set of extractors..preferbly not 2 expensive? any givers?

also im getting a 2.5" sportsy thrown on and was wondering does anyone have a large,turbo type style muffler tip they wanna sell.... again cheaply ???

AND YES!!! IM IN DESPERATE NEED FOR A SET OF SUN VISORS FOR INSIDE THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

sorry this has nothing to do with your questions, but are you going to come along to the adelaide to victor gemini cruise this sunday??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

hey i've got a brand new 3A RACING stainless steel turbo muffler that has a 2.5 inch entrance and has a 3.5/4inch exit point. I also have 2 sunvisors. Im near Melbourne.
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

I have some spare sun visors (lite blue), r u in melb?
I also have a shit load of TD parts. what else u need?
1600TD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

how much for the muffler ???

how much for the sunvisors ???

i live in whyalla, south oz
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

ok i'll take that as a no
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

ohhh sweeeeeet, Would you take 10bucks for the visors???

i need a nice set of extractors,some nice rims soon,new front seat,etc. could you email me a list of parts u have to sell??? flomotion69@hotmail.com CHEERS!!

i live in south oz by the way
1600TD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

yeh sorry mate i actually installing a big sound system in the gemmy if all goes to plan and i have a footy trip - sorry!!
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

cool, 1 prob, I'm in melb. -

I'm wreaking a hole car "TD sedan" if i can't sell it as a hole, and a complete front and interia for a TE, and numorous parts as well. - from when i wreaked a TE sedan and a TD wagon.

Should have said what location. If u come down giv us a bell.
1600TD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

cant you freight the visors ???
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: muffler EXTRACTORS visors ??? Reply with quote

sorry man i will only post in victoria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: