HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what model gem should i get im stuck?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
defron
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

all you guys out there im am goin to buy a gemini very soon and i was wondering with all your experiance wat model should i get im really stuck on what type i should get becuase i dont no witch are the best i was think of a td sedan but cant find many and for the parts and other stuff i live in nsw so it may be hard to get them. and the other maodels were a tg or tf
thanks
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

Sounds like u have half an idear, I like the TD's and TG's, go for a coupe or a wagon, there r too many sedans out there. My next gem is going to be a TD Coupe.
LOERYDA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

If i was u i would get a tg, ive had 2 and they are sick little cars
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

rb!kehehehehehe...
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

Go for a TD wagon, panel van or coupe.

I like the older style with the cleaner lines and such.

I used to have a TF wagon and after a while I thought it was ugly as. I have a TD now and never tire of looking at it.

In saying that, TDs and stuff are older so chances are if you are working on it, everything you touch will turn to shit and you have to replace it hehe
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

yeh i got a te wagon, its not too bad, but i much prefer TD's...which is why i bought a TD wagon on the weekend as a "project" car...but yeh tx coupes look sick as, td coupes arent bad either....just my personal opinion, other gems are good too, i just like those better

Cheers

Neslo
Bloon
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

Or you can get a te/tf/tg and stick a td front on it with a little shortening for that sleekerlook. A bit more work but you'll have less rust to worry about. And the later models handle better.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

they do?
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: what model gem should i get im stuck? Reply with quote

td on do. they are the ones with the rts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: