HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

G200dohc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G200dohc
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: G200dohc Reply with quote

can any 1 tell me hav they had a g200 twin cam motor with a set of side or down draft webber's, wat did it go like r they worth putting in a gem or do the motor's just go like the jackaroo g200's?????? please help b4 spend 2 much $$$$
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: G200dohc Reply with quote

the twincams go a hell of alot better than the jackaroo motors. i use injection so i cant help you with that webber question
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: G200dohc Reply with quote

Agreed, get a decent computer to run injection and you've got a damn quick car. (Quick for a stock motor anyway).

In comparison I've driven heavily worked 1600 with a big bore, cam, sidedraughts etc and it was not nearly as fun as the stock 2L twincam with a shite delco computer.
daCoupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: G200dohc Reply with quote

i had a g200 twin cam,blue motor afew years ago in a te sedan and,m8 i was blowin thing away left and right,was running twin 45 mm delertos,bit of trouble keeping them in tune,but was eating wrxs and do around high 12 low 13 on quater,blow a head gasket though so,dont do the same mistake.change ur radaitor,to a 3core,first time i raced it was against a xy,and though i was going to loss,but no.i blow him away.lol
heaps of acelaration in the peddle too.im going a 18 twiny in my coupe,as im building a zz/r replica.should be good.
hope this is a help,and not a bunch of shit to u.lol see ya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: