HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

G200 in WA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: G200 in WA Reply with quote

Do I need an engineers certificate if I put a G200 in my car in WA?
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: G200 in WA Reply with quote

i rang up vicroads in vic today, and they said they can tell me ova the fone on monday when the engineer fags r in.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: G200 in WA Reply with quote

hey phil u ned to take it over the pits as it is a 25% increase in power.

talk to wazza about it he has a G200 in his TG io think.
i think the just ned to look at it thats all.
waht u could do is just fill in a change of engine number form and do it that way but not tell them the increase in capicity. Thats how my brother did is, as all hey check in WA is that the engine numbers match.... im not sure but ask wazza
Wazza
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: G200 in WA Reply with quote

hey mate,
i did this same thing in january, and all i actually had to do was get the engine swap forms and fill em in, then i just took it to the pit(can't remember if this was actually a requirement or not) but yeah all the did is look at it and check the numbers, didn't even go underneath it as i remember, and teh didnt mind the fact that i had exctractos on without teh egr hokked up or anything, justsaid i sould fix it up or the cops will pick on it if they see it, but as yet they havent picked it up when they pulled me over.
i went to transport in midland cos its the closest one to my house so yeah, basically all you need is the form, and yeah while your there i'd just go out teh back and ask one of the dudes at the pits, if the wanna see your car, they dont mind much, they seem like decent blokes (well i've never had any probs with em.

cheers
wazza
teammorris
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: G200 in WA Reply with quote

hey dude what forms r u talking about??
and where do u get them from
CHEERS MATE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: