HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RE :RB HELP --(ADAM)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:13 am    Post subject: RE :RB HELP --(ADAM) Reply with quote

Ok, First thanks to Martin, Don't be put off, Dave, Thomas and Benjamin for throwing in a positive where negativity is not needed. Andrew only asked the question for help with and RB, he is a friend of mine, he was thinking of importing an RB 4WD so he could get away from the same old TX to TG game and try something new. He had a TD and then I bought it off him to do up and now he is on to something different. So lets see who is laughing out loud when you line him up and all our little RWDs cry because we now what the out come is. So can we please have a positive outcome in here because after all, I was born with a shrunken and misshapen penis.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: RE :RB HELP --(andrew ) Reply with quote

thanks 4 the suport ive allready owned every gemini from td 2 tg and i alsoowned the 3rd gemini 2 be sold in newcastle so now i want somthing new and 2 every 1 that thinks that the rb isnt a gemini log on to isuzu car club of australia and have a look and become a real gemini/isuzu enthusiest
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: RE :RB HELP --(progem) Reply with quote

listen andrew it was a polite way of saying we are not interested in the pieces of shit sorry man but thems the breaks and yeah your right the car is no more a gemini than the models we do like heres a sample for me any fords are shit but there latest creation is the RB of the fords does that make any sense to you

cheers
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: RE :RB HELP --(Thomas) Reply with quote

Hey check out http://www.sssautomotive.com.au/ they have 4XC1 engines.. I think you need the 4ZE1 tho.. 180HP!

Also check this site it's got heaps of info on all Isuzu's http://www.isuzuperformance.com/isupage/
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: RE :RB HELP --(andrew ) Reply with quote

Go the RB GEMINI's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mum has 1 and its the only thing i have driven and its a nice car and with a little extra power under the bonnet i reckon they would be cool!

TuFf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: