HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Geminis In Geelong --(Dustin)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 2:40 am    Post subject: Geminis In Geelong --(Dustin) Reply with quote

I have seen a few neat looking gemis cruz the streets of geelong in the last few month
i wouldn't mind meetin up with them
if any one from geelong vists this page drop me and E-mail
or msg
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 5:20 pm    Post subject: Geminis at Surfers --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Another hotspot for Geminis is Cavill av. saw quite a few beautiful geminis last time I was down there, bodies straighter than a nun, big wheels, smooth as paint, because of the strangling police presence I don't know if any of them have the go, but at least one does, hard to miss the familiar whistle of a turbo...

Any other hotspots?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Geminis at RIVER --(Paulo) Reply with quote

Hey adam, do u really wanna see some nice kick ass gems then go to the "river" at west end on thursday nights somtimes on friday nights too! It was pretty shit last week since the cops blocked off all the streets for people to get in there! But if you get there early like about before 9 then you should be ok and if there's no cops i know u wont be dissapointed with the burnouts! For the last 2 weeks there has been about 1000 people and the streets FULL of cars!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: