HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB: Turbo Manifold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: WTB: Turbo Manifold Reply with quote

I am looking for a custom Turbo manifold to fit on a twin cam G200, as the starter motor, heater hoses and engine mounts are on the same side, i cant use a piazza manifold, if anybody has one or know of anybody who will do it at a reasonable price,

fill me in,

cheers
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Turbo Manifold Reply with quote

Dude I have just finished building my new turbo setup to suit a TwinCam. Are you doing a carby fed setup or fuel injected. I have used a carby fed wetup into a T04 Garret. I had to custom make the exhaust manifold and quite a bit of other stuff. I have pics if you wish to look at them?
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Turbo Manifold Reply with quote

Ahh good work,

it is a bit of a mission,

it will be Fuel Injected,

but as for the pics, that would be great, im sure that it will start me somewhere, also, i was going to make a modified intake, so intercooling is no probs, just that bloody dizzy is in the way also,

email: jadow2u@yahoo.com

regards
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Turbo Manifold Reply with quote

Dude,

I haven't finished updating the text but I have put the pics up on my web site. Go to http://www.doghouse.gronks.com/
Click on 'The Gem" button and check it out.
I don't think I have any actual pics of the exhaust manifold off the motor but if you want to know more about I will go into more depth with ya.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: