HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

power steering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil2002

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: power steering Reply with quote

i was just wonderig if it was hard to put power steering in a gemmi and how much it would cost. anyone with help would be appreciated greatly cheers
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: power steering Reply with quote

Do you have particularly weak arms? Wink
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: power steering Reply with quote

dont need it..they are light enough..my brothers barry mobile (torana) had the tiniest steering wheel and no p.s. and it was a cunt but it in a gem it doesn't matter..its just a luxury..
just a few thoughts

baz
efipsi
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: power steering Reply with quote

you don't really need another smart arese comment about weak arms thats been covered quite well.
I have a power steering pump off my import g200 which should bolt up to a g161 g180 etc etc. But I dont have a rack. Make an offer if your interested.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: power steering Reply with quote

Just Gemini's in Adelaide did a conversion on a TG for a disabled woman, using the Piazza rack, they also have all the brackets that will be needed to make.

cheers
Eggy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: