HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

CRAFT twin webers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:55 am    Post subject: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Definitely want them.
Just few more things. Do they have bigger jets in them or are they the normal size. The $500 COD means that when they get here I pay $500 doesn't it.
thanks
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Dude,

They have jets fitted to suit a 2 litre twin cam. If that's what you got then you bolt them on and drive it. If it's not a 2 litre than you just take it to a carby dude or dyno and get them to tune it. Jets r like $2. $500 cod means u pay the $500 bucks on delivery to the post office plus the mailing charge.

I guess your next question is how much to send?
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Pretty much no how much it will cost so no. Will u take $450 can you send it all 2morow an any luck with the reciepts.
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Well I need your address to be able to send stuff. I really don't know how much it will cost but as long as you are aware. The carby's have a bit of weight in them but there not overly havy.

450 Come on man you want to haggle me 50 bucks. 500 bucks is cheap for the complete setup. That manifold was 450 alone and a set of custom extractors would cost that much.

500 is all I'm asking.
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Yeah i know sorry. Thought I'd ask.
Thanks for all your help with this and for being patient with me.
Are you sending them through australia post?

Luke Conwell
47 Albacore Drive
Sorrento
Perth W.A.
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

I will do my best to get them sent today.
Yes I will send them aus post. I will send them in two packages. One will be the extractors. The second will be the carbs, airbox etc.

I will post when I have sent them.
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Dude,
Post office was closed when I got there. I will send them this arvo. You do know that you are paying for the mailing? I don't know how much it will cost but it my be a little expensive.
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Yeah i no. Thanks
CRAFT
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Ok they are on the way dude.
I sent them this arvo. They are two seperate packages (do you no what a bitch extractors are to rap).

Anyway you will have to pay two seperate amounts at the post office.In all for the extractors it will be 230.75
and for the carby's and other stuff 348.60
I get the 500 bucks in a check and the other amount of 79.35 is the postage fee's.

I thought it would be more than that actually so that's not bad. They reckon 5 days. So you should have them Monday. Let me know when ya get them.
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: CRAFT twin webers Reply with quote

Yeah I got told it would be about 70 so thats not to bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: