HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

headgear wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simon96
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: headgear wanted Reply with quote

i would like to buy an 1800 head and a cam, with about 6.5, 7 thou redline. will this work on a g200 block with a 32/36 weber?

also, i know this is out of place, but how does stainless valves enable you to run unleaded, is there any other benefit, disadvantage?

i am in adelaide and if i get no response ill go to gemispares, or just gemini spares, just thought i'd check what you all have lying around, never know, i might find a bargain.

cheers,
simon
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: headgear wanted Reply with quote

hey man 1800 head is the same as 1600 head, dude get a 35/75 cam , thats what i got and can take it to 7 1/2 grand red line, but then again my motor is fully worked for it , not the slightesat bit standard, but yeh still get that cam and u will be able to rev harder trust me, u jsut get your cam reground, dont buy one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: