HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

LEGAL BONNET SCOOP? --(chucky)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: please explain --(GemGod) Reply with quote

Adam
What I said came straight from the list of legal modifications that will pass QLD transport. I simply used "laymans terms" to help young Chucky understand.

But hey I already know I'm right and you are not so I do not need to prove anything
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Easy Way huh? --(GemGod) Reply with quote

The information came from a Transport department publication but nah you listened to Adam Gibson so it sure as hell won't pass
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: please explain --(GemGod) Reply with quote

NARDS you have well and trully had the utter piss taken out of you. No offence but which flying pig told you that one?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: The Easy Way huh? --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Ring them gemgod, go on, ring the light vehicle modifications number on (07) 3253 4851.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 5:16 pm    Post subject: Gemgod, ring them --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Go on, stop abusing people (or you will have both of your hostnames banned) and if you truly do feel that strongly about it then ring the dep transport light vehicle modifications scheme guys on (07) 3253 4851, I think it is excellent that you feel so strongly about geminis, we need more people with that much conviction, but there is no need to be abusive and quite frankly I and many others are very rapidly becoming sick of it.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The Easy Way huh? --(Ben) Reply with quote

come on guys play nicely, hey the easiest way to go if you want a large bonnet scoop is get a motor with huge fucking pistons. just kidding
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 12:22 am    Post subject: I'm sick of it!!!!!! --(chucky) Reply with quote

Hey i am sick of it too
if we could all get along the workld would be a better place
hey thanks for all you help adam
i truely respect you for your help
have a good day!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 12:25 am    Post subject: dont get me wrong --(chucky) Reply with quote

hey gem
dont get me werong but i am not being bias
ill listen to u both ok!
thanks for your help as well
ok
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 12:27 am    Post subject: lol@ben's Responce --(chucky) Reply with quote

hey i actually thought of that but i have since despelled the idea, and though why bother getting a scoop in the 1st place
its all 2 hard
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Gemgod, ring them --(GemGod) Reply with quote

Adam.
A few things i would like to set straight:
1. I admit i was abusive in 1 or 2 postings but have since read the "acceptable usage statement" and will refrain from said abuse in the future.
2. I dont see the need nor do i have the want to ring QLD transport and ask them about bonnet scoops becuase of two reasons. I already know what they will say and I don't honestly care.
3. If you and others are getting sick of it then email me privately and let me know instead of whinging on a public access internet forum. I mean honestly my 8 week old neice whinges less than you
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: thanks --(Ben) Reply with quote

yeah i reckon they pulled it out their ass
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 2:06 am    Post subject: WHAT SHOULD I PAY --(chucky) Reply with quote

Today i looked at some "Legal" small sleek bonnet scoops, they all looked pretty good sitting on the car, but i was wondering if the prices were right. one was a small hornet style for $125 and the 1/2 cut hornet style was $100 is this a fair price for it?????
i guess it might be!
the prices didn't cover fitting and painting, which i would do myself, or get a crash repairs to do!
please help me on this matter
thanks all
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: