HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wrecking TF sedan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: wrecking TF sedan Reply with quote

TF sedan, everything stock and available, in good condition, tacho dash. wanna get rid of it.. make offers before i trail it to the tip.. im in melbourne.. engines done 120000k, auto box, good glass around etc etc

-dave
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: wrecking TF sedan Reply with quote

hey dave how ya doin? i might be of service to you. will $50 do instead of throwing it to the tip? the only problem will be trying to get it to my joint coz i live about 3 hours from melbourne...u got any suggestions how to?
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: wrecking TF sedan Reply with quote

well, bring the battery from your gemi, and drive it back. itll make it easy, it was a daily driver until last week when i got my commodore, and i was driving to and from tullamarine airport, just dont flog it.. its started to overheat slightly, fine once your going though.. shrug.. email me on davidpadfield@hotmail.com, unless you can get a car trailer.. im taking the rego off it cos i got about 300 bucks left on it, but yeah you can get a permit, or bring your own gemi plates and hope you dont get pulled over Smile
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: wrecking TF sedan Reply with quote

You wouldn't know how to get one of these permits to get it home would u? coz i think that it might be a bit too bad if i get caught so yeah anyone got an information it would be great thanks
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: wrecking TF sedan Reply with quote

as far as i know you just ring up vicroads with the details of the car, pay 50 bucks or something, and you can drive it for a fortnight (supposedly only to garages and shit to get it fixed up, bt yeah).. personallly id just grab your own plates and drive it back.. itll still have a rego sticker on the window, and a stock gemi isnt exactly a look at me car,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: