HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Ex rally welded diff & beefy alternator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 4:29 am    Post subject: Ex rally welded diff & beefy alternator Reply with quote

I've got an ex-rally welded diff for sale if anyone wants it. It's been sitting in my garage for a little while as i was going to fit it to my Gem but decided to go the whole hog on a VL centre conversion. So if anyone wants it for "around" $100 bucks it's theirs. I'm gonna drain the fluid and fit a new gaket to it before it's sold. BTW, it's a saulsbury type and complete from drum to drum.
e-mail violate308@hotmail.com
Jasyn...
P.S I've got a SIV RX-7 alternator up for grabs, it's the same one as mentioned in the workshop alternator upgrade article. It's rated at 65amps and is perfect for anyone running a decent stezza unit with decent amps.
gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Ex rally welded diff & beefy alternator Reply with quote

i will give you 50 bucks for the diff
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Ex rally welded diff & beefy alternator Reply with quote

*LOL* Now that's funny. Sorry, i've already got someone offering $70 bucks for it. So unless you can go any better, it's something you're gonna have to regret not snapping up at such a cheap price.
gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Ex rally welded diff & beefy alternator Reply with quote

70.05 then?
nah what about like 80?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: