HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

1980' TE Sedan for Sale in Perth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: 1980' TE Sedan for Sale in Perth Reply with quote

Hi all,
My gemmy was just written off cos some psycho cow ran into the back of me and the insurance company refuses to fix it, so theyre giving me only part of what its worth and making me keep the car.

The only real damage is to the rear, and it has decent interior etc but would be good for parts rather than something to do up.

Its now got a yellow sticker, and is only drivable until friday, so if someone wants it in the perth area I can drop it off. After friday you'll have to pay to have it towed or if you have a trailer you can come and pick it up.

Specs:
*1980 TE Gemini Sedan
*Gold
*Speedy Mags
*Recond Head
*New Ignition
*New Tail-Shaft (only installed in the last 3 months)
and other work which has been done to it.

I'll even throw in a brand new ball-joint which is sitting in my boot since theres no point in me fitting it now.

Im looking at about 200-300$, which i know some of you may say is a jip but the insurance company jipped me nearly 600$

feel free to contact me on 0438980571 anytime or mail me at tourim@ii.net

thanks,
luke
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: 1980' TE Sedan for Sale in Perth Reply with quote

what sort of mags and what size?
Luke
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: 1980' TE Sedan for Sale in Perth Reply with quote

13s i think, might be 14s, i cant be bothered going out and checking now. 1 of them needs to be taken to mr mags or somewhere like that to straighten it out. It was slightly buckled in the accident. theres no visable damage, it just looks like its wobbling when you drive. it costs 30$ to get it straightened.

Theyre in reasonable condition, i got them with the car. theyre chromed spoked mags, if i can find a pic somewhere ill post the url
Luke
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: 1980' TE Sedan for Sale in Perth Reply with quote

ok, i cant find a pic of the exact mags, and its 1 in the morning so i cant be bothered going out and taking a picture, but they kind of look like this:
http://www.speedywheels.com.au/ZoomWheels/Apache_Chrome.htm

KIND of, just imagine the triangle cutouts narrower and more of them and thats them.

Exact Specs:
13" Chrome Speedy Mags
165/70 R13
Total Width:6.50"(165mm)
Total Height(including tyre):22.09" (561.20mm)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: