HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted - Gemini Panelvan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver_TE
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Wanted - Gemini Panelvan Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm lookin for a average to good condidtion Panelvan as a next project car. All i'm after is a straight, rust free chassis and fairly rust free straight panels (doesn't need to have wheels, good paint, g'box, etc). I'm not lookin at spending to much. If anyone has one in the gold coast to brisbane area contact me at:

marcus_cds@hotmail.com

Any information leading to one would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanx alot,

Marcus.
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Gemini Panelvan Reply with quote

hey man i have got a gemini panel van and i have been advertising it on here lately , and yeh i wanna sell it, im on the sunshine coast, um ok here it is, the body is straight and has all good panels and yeh it has NO RUST, but it is lacking a paint job ,perfect for what u want to do,um and yeh the engine and box are out of it, im asking around $750 for it so yeh if ya keen let me know cos im wanting to sell it off oh yeh and it is a TD panel van , the best ever made.
Silver_TE
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Gemini Panelvan Reply with quote

yeah, sunshine cast might be a little far cos i don't have a car trailer, otherwise have you got any pics and such, i might be able to orginise somethin if it's what i'm after

thanx
redtxcoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Gemini Panelvan Reply with quote

hey man....in trader theres a 79 p/van suit project for 500 ono at norman park ph.38891550

or

1 te and 1 tx at labrador 0411138727,tx is a driver,floor rust,1600 extrac,5spd,p/van sides,good guards $300,and te basket case 70% complete needs to be put back together execllent bod $200 or the lot $500,
hope it helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: