HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

INTERIOR COLOURS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: INTERIOR COLOURS Reply with quote

hi guys i was just contemplating the different colour schemes for my interior, and i wanted to know if any 1 has a black interior , and does it make the inside of ur car look really small???
also is the dashboard "really" hard to take out because i was thinking of doing a grey colour scheme and my dash is black so i was going to spray it in grey if black made the cabin look 2 small.

thanks

(sorry about the long post)
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: INTERIOR COLOURS Reply with quote

i have dash, all interior, and it looks fkn sweet!
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: INTERIOR COLOURS Reply with quote

Black will look cleaner and suits the older style of the car better I reckon.

The TD dash is pretty easy to take out, can be a bit of a pain getting it back in but not too much bother if u have someone to hold it in place while u bolt it.

My wagon will have a black interior with grey/white inserts and black bucket seats with grey white inserts. Should look good.
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: INTERIOR COLOURS Reply with quote

i got black interior in my wagon, it also looks fuckin sweet, doesnt look too small or anything like that....i also got a black dash. looks really good, especially when u've just cleaned it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: