HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

fitting a piazza turbo motor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: fitting a piazza turbo motor Reply with quote

ok the easiest non-dodgy way to do it is using a diesel front crossmember, 2 right hand diesel engine mount brackets, an auto tailshaft and an auto g`box mounting plate. just requires the redrilling of holes in the engine mounts to position it right. i`ve got the motor sitting in my koop just right, with the distributor vacuum can missing the heater cover by 5mm at its most rearward setting. sure beats the hell out of belting the firewall with a sledgehammer as i`ve seen done b4..
Ichiban
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: fitting a piazza turbo motor Reply with quote

got any picutres
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: fitting a piazza turbo motor Reply with quote

not yet, but i will post some up. or i may be trailering the car down to the ff&r jamboree to put in the isuzu motorsports club display (car isnt yet running). it will definitely be going before the end of the year tho. p.s. its the green coupe in the isuzumotorsports site, which used to have a efi g200
Ichiban
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: fitting a piazza turbo motor Reply with quote

i wwant mt shagged out (burnout: locked diff) tx gemi coupe to have the 2l dohc turbo piazz engine with a purple with purple/red metallic paint with s5 rx7 front /rear seats 17" shyperfangs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: