HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

THE FLINSTONE MOBILE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

ive only got to do the floor for my car to be good enough for roadworthy. i hope! every floor is kerfkd, ive never seen so much rust and holes in my life. ive got floor pans for the front sides already, the rear can just get 2mm sheet of metal.

anyone want to tell me some tips, such as cutting floor, and prep and welding and putting that black tar shit down.

oh, after i weld new pans in, and put tar down, do i need to put that material stuff down as well.

cheers,

sorry for the long post guys,
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

hahah my mate has a flinstone mobile sometimes because his start motor doesnt work hahahhaha. if ya are weilding make sure taht there is no tar around because when i weilded up my floor all the tar kept catching on fire hahahah. so have a mate under the car with a wet rag.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

hehehe, fire. lol. i could so seeing that happen to me.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

hahha yeah its preety fun and gets your heart pumping quick hahahahha.

shit fire hahahhaa

its all fun and games until your car burns down.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

speakin of scaring the shit out of ya, i just put my new motor in, and the starter motor was rooted, i think, dont know what it was, turn ignition and rrr rrrr rrrrrr. nothin. keep tryin.....then poooof, smoke starts fillin the cabin from behind the dash, i was like FUK and piss bolted for the battery, to disconnect it. i still dunno what the smoke was from. new starter motor and its sweet.
edgie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

that material shit is just noise dampener ya don't really need it but ya'll get more road noise

speakin of fire my wiper motor siezed on my paddock tc gem
and i must of switched it on cause i come back from lunch
and there was smoke pissin out of the ballast resister, the condenser and there was flames comin from the wiper motor and the foam in the heater fan thing i uhooked the baterey
an put the hose on it
mudman
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: THE FLINSTONE MOBILE Reply with quote

hey my solution for the black shit. bet rid of. pull carpets out use heat gun and clean with thinners. then no fire, easy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: