HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what the f.........????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: what the f.........???? Reply with quote

adam just a simple question why the fuk are u banning everyone??? give it a few more months and there will be no one on these forums cause they will all be banned or sick of being banned your "0" tolerance is doing more bad then good half the ppl i wanted to question about engine conversions are banned? you realise each person u ban is less ppl for money that it costs to run this site you may ban me afta a little free speach but think of this its one more person uve lost and one more gemini enthuisast lost keep up your bullshit "0" tolerence and ull see what im talken about everyone is sick of this shit... oh btw its your money not mine have a think bout it latar
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: what the f.........???? Reply with quote

Banning everyone? Care to elaborate, are you sure you don't mean "banning gene"?

I banned the guy who posted this morning saying that geminis were for faggots who couldn't afford commodores, perhaps I should unban him, I banned pinkbitz for abour 48 hours when he asked about pimping GDY's mother...

My zero tolerance policy only applies in the R&D forum, because IMHO without it, that forum will be of no greater value than any of the other forums.
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: what the f.........???? Reply with quote

LOL@pimpin GDY'S mum ummmmm you banned yobbo for a bit pinkbitz an tha rotagem dude for askin a question bout putin a rotor in his gem you could have redirected him to this forum?? make any sense?
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: what the f.........???? Reply with quote

How many hours do you think I have in a day?
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: what the f.........???? Reply with quote

wtf??? care to detail? is dat a question or a answer?
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: what the f.........???? Reply with quote

I *need* the forums to be self-managing, I can't be keep explaining to people what they are doing wrong, because they will just keep doing it, if you don't believe me, go check the archives for posts about cutting springs...

The only way I can think of to deter people from posting mindless idiotic crap in the R&D forum, is to make it 100% clear that it is wrong, if we let just minor crap in, where do you draw the line and who is willing to stand in the firing line and answer 50 abusive emails a week to explain it?
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: ROFL Reply with quote

As if to prove my point beyond any reasonable doubt, check the latest post in the R&D forum, lol.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: ROFL Reply with quote

adam i reackon your doing a good job, once again we are getting posts worth reading just like the good old old days
keep it up
kizza
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ROFL Reply with quote

Double cheers to Adam Smile
Regarding the number of hours in a day, maybe some trustworthy 'moderators' need be elected?

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: