HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

OK pplz,I'm trying to get a bit of a cruise going from either Carousel (southern subs) or Westfeild Innaloo (Northern subs) To the audio utopia car audio competition in the city. I need you guys and girls to spread the word and see if any ones interested and also where to start as theres no point starting at carousel if your all in morely... SO let me know if your interested and where you want it to start. After I get a starting point I'll do up a map. Leave your emails and I'll post the map and details.
Up for it?
Wazza
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

hey clone
forgive my ignorance but when is the utopia thing??
and yeah id be up for that , carousel or innaloo are about teh same dist from my place (im in west swan) but yeah prolly prefer innaloo.
so yeah if ya get more interest and stuff send us teh details
wj_muir@hotmail.com
cheers
wazza
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

I forgot the details.... hehe
ok, check out www.rollaboyz.org.au for the audio utopia flyer. has all the info. comp starts at ten, but im looking for the cruise to start at round 11 and get there by 12. they got a sausage sizzle and shit there, so bring sum cash and also meant to be lots of stereo discounts and shit.

we'll try for an all car cruise, rather than just gemmie's so we can get some awareness and shit then we can start for pure gem cruises.

make sure u'all bring sum paper or sumpthin so we can all grab details as well.

we'll keep it as a 'safe' cruise, meaning no bullshit driving. i dunno how bad perth cops are, but this will only be the start of perths gemini scene and we dont want a bad rap strate out, so no burnouts and shit ok ppl??
ummm, thats bout it.
so carn! lets do this!!
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

clone u now i'll be in it
prob drive my handi or the tunna
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

hey
yeh i'm excited but.. sorry need more details about wat day it is so i can get my gemini spick and span and details about the audio thing is it a comp? how do u entre
and i live carsoul way but couldn't care less if i had to drive to inaloo to start you could always get the carsoul ppl to met up and travel together to inaloo to met the other half in uno wat i mean? anyway
spEEd_frEEk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

Hey all
Ahh...bout this utopia cruise, i'm gessing it's tha sept.8 one
Well, if tha Northy's wana meet up sumwher like maybe scarbs, hillarys or sumthin like that so we can cruise togetha would be good...cos if we wana get a good rap...we wana rock up to this thing with a bit of style...so come on Northy's Smile we gota get involved in this! Email me if u wana organise sumthin.. Thanx
gemnro
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

im in just post we we rae going to meet and ill be there
gemnro
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

id prefer carousel
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth - Speed-freek Reply with quote

No offense, but the idea is not just northern subs!!
We gotta get the WHOLE Perth scene on the map. All together. So carn, lets see some more interest in getting this going perth!! I need Numbers NOWWWWW so i can do the map. Looks like it is a Lot of northerners so I'm gonna make the start at Innaloo Westfeild.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth - Speed-freek Reply with quote

i say make two grpoups and then meet at the sound off and then go for another cruise
spEEd_frEEk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

Hey all,
Yeah thats kool, I just thought seen as not many gemi's in perth eva cruise togetha...that tha northy's could meet up first, get to know each other, then regroup at audio starting point...while meanwhile the Southy's are doing tha same. This just makes ppl more comfortable goin on a rollaboys cruise, and also letting other clubs, etc know that we'r serious bout cruising
spEEd_frEEk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth- Clone Reply with quote

The latest news on gemi's over this way is that most are still been worked on...which goes for sept 8 i guess. But, seen as ur doin such a good job organising things clone, Smile and most ppl are actually over ur way, wateva u wana organise is gona be easiest for tha majority...so dont know bout evryone else over this way, but i'm happy to go along with that.

And seen as my car's so stocky, I should just keep quiet and stick to the back of tha room Smile
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth- Clone Reply with quote

need more interest in this shit. hopefully i'll be ready for this one. come on everyone.
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

Excellent!! Looks like we got some interest!!
I'm in Roleystone, way out south, but I dont care, im making the start at Innaloo. It's central and it's close. If any one south o' the river dont like that, remember, I got a longer distance to travel!!

OK, contacts: Contact me through crumblez_clone@yahoo.com with the subject 'Gemini' or similar or look that up on ICQ (+CloNe+), sorry, no MSN. Check out www.geocities.com/bloodstane for more info and map, but dont be surprised if you cant find it, koz I don't use it much nemore. If you use mirc, then jump on server au.austnet.org and channel #street_drags. Sorry, not gonna give my home phone number out on the net Smile and I dont have a mobile.
I'm going to work on the map over the weekend, *hopefully* post it on that site, and if I have email addies send the map to you that way as well.

ON a different note, you might be interested in knowing I have ripped apart my old 1800 motor and am now building a 'hottie' with mid-staged cam, 350 holley, lightened flywheel and more to be seen, thank you to Jamie Forward my workmate for builging it in advance Smile And if I get paid enough and work on it enough it MIGHT (very slight chance) be in and cranking for sept 8, but i doubt it. After that, you'll see it in the Modified Geminis section on this excellent site (no, im not sucking up Smile )

So drop me a line through one/some/all of those contacts koz I wanna know whose who Smile
Have a good week y'all.
CloNe
gemnro
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Audio Utopia Cruise - Perth Reply with quote

HEY GUYS
I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY BUT THE NEW 1800 I JUST BUILT DID THE B/END BEARINGS ON THURSDAY I HAVE IT ALL APART THERE COULD BE A CHANCE I WILL BE THERE BUT IF NOT ILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE FOR SURE
(dont know cause yet but will advise)
cherz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: