HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4ZC1 turbo parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: 4ZC1 turbo parts Reply with quote

How easy is it to get parts for the 4ZC1 turbo motor ? The piazza is not listed on most applications books in the spare parts shops. Where do people get the parts from ? I need to work out part availability before I buy one.
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZC1 turbo parts Reply with quote

The 4zc1 is the same motor out of the holden shuttle... only the holden shuttle version is n/a.
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZC1 turbo parts Reply with quote

Checked on the shuttle, no probs, as long as the Piazza motor is SOHC. If it is DOHC is it the same head gasket as the SOHC motor ? I guess if the turbo stuffs up you adapt a different one on.
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZC1 turbo parts Reply with quote

hey Jim hows it goin
didnt think you were bothering with another gem after the hail damaged one?
Oh i want that roof lining too, cant send emails again so couldnt let you know,
cheers.......Tim
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ZC1 turbo parts Reply with quote

Did you get the carpet ?
The 4ZC1 is not going in a Gemini. It is going in a "special" project, then into my Gemini rally car if I am not happy with it. Send me a private message and I'll tell you all about it.
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: 4ZC1 turbo parts Reply with quote

The shuttle has a 4ZB1 with a different size bore and it also uses carby.
All piazza parts are available through holden dealers, but very few things are available elsewhere..
Yea if the turbo dies put something bigger on since the stock one is way too small.. Adapting a T3 to mine at the moment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: