HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

a noticable difference already

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: a noticable difference already Reply with quote

well done, lets keep this site shit free!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: a noticable difference already Reply with quote

yes good call matt!

just a pity people have thown in the towel and given up on the site. its really annoying seeing people say their goodbye's over whats had happened.

as far as im concerned its all over and MOST of us are moving forward, but if any of the people that left happen to read this then: PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!

cheers,
kev

ps COME BACK PEOPLE!!!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: a noticable difference already Reply with quote

good job Adam!
i may visit more than i have been and start giving some ' old fart ' advice again.....(nearly finished my c.d.t.)

cheers
LOK15 aka lachy.......
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Alright, but only cos u asked nicely Reply with quote

im going to start posting again, i dont know if ill be any help to anyone, as im still kinda a newbie compared to some of the members here, but due to the drop in bullshit, ill endeavour to help anyone who needs it.

ahh, things are back to the way they were...kinda.
rob.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Alright, but only cos u asked nicely Reply with quote

thats good to hear mate, 'most' of the shit is gone, and its good to have all the respectable people posting again, people that know alot but dont look down at you if you ask a simple question.... everyone should be even... noones better than anyone else here, we just all should share our knowledge...

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: