HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

fitting a v8 to a gemi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spank bank
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:16 pm    Post subject: fitting a v8 to a gemi Reply with quote

i have a gem for burn outs its flat black flames up the front never c the road agen it has no seats just the drivers seat its as low as u can go exourst ends behind the front wheel looks hell tuff but it only has a 1600 moter thats the down fall i want to put some thing bigger in it an iv herd u can put v8s in them so how will i do it i want a little 253 for it but what box do i use an shit like that i dont want to spend to much money becouse its only a burn out car i have to traler it to burn out comps an that im in brissy i plan to have it going end of the year
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Who can tell me why I banned him? Reply with quote

Answers via email: adam@hotgemini.com

Do not reply to this message, or alternatively, do reply to this message, but do so in the knowledge that you will be banned.
gemi802000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who can tell me why I banned him? (EDITED) Reply with quote

(snip)He was only asking you advice about putting a v8 in a gem. (snip)

Adam says:
The rest of the post was just a few sentences of personal insults directed at me, as you can guess, I banned gem802000.

In response to his post, the rules for the R&D forum are clearly posted, spank bank clearly broke those rules. The idea is pretty simple, do the research first before you even think about posting in R&D, in short, we help those who help themselves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: