HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HOW CHEAP ARE PEOPLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: HOW CHEAP ARE PEOPLE Reply with quote

I arise this morning to find that some cheap son of a bitch has stolen my left hand indicktator from the grill.

I mean the asshole should have atleast gone to U PULL IT to pocket it. Damn prick farkers.

So there i am in u pull it and they have all been nicked. so fuckthat. im not paying 5 bucks for another one. im just gonna get some orange celofane! lol

and if thats not enough they took the fricken globe too.

bugga
coldasice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW CHEAP ARE PEOPLE Reply with quote

well thats what you get when you are a fucking loser you kunt
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW CHEAP ARE PEOPLE Reply with quote

hahahahahahha geuss who is gonna be blocked by adam soon, naughty boy.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW CHEAP ARE PEOPLE Reply with quote

yeah fully and that is tight man some junkies broke into my dads and brothers cars a year or so back they took there cash boxes which had only silver coins in it, they then had the nerve to steal my dads deck and my bros 6by9s and had a smoko in my dads car fucken cheap bastads
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW CHEAP ARE PEOPLE Reply with quote

i was at a party on fri night, it was an 18th and the security out the front saw this car pull up next to mine, a guy jumped out and looked like he was puttin a bottle under my wheels or somethin but he stole my friggin gemini badge and then jumped back in the car and took off...
fuckin low
i'm so sick of low ppl, my g/f of 3yrs wanted space for a while and the next night she s gettin with another guy (at the same fuckin party)
cheap ppl and fuckin low ppl just pisses me off
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Coldasice banned Reply with quote

done
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Coldasice banned Reply with quote

good on you adam it needed to be done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: