HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

the gemini shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: the gemini shop Reply with quote

is the gemini shop only online or does it have an actual shop? if so where is it? and has any one bought any thin off the gemi shop? can u tell me how it works?
ne help would be helpful
sooty
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

its Rare Spares
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

yea i know that, but where is the store? is there one? i've heard of rare spares but i wanna know if there is an actual store as in u know building,
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

well, id say that it would be an auto store, cause where i am, in warwick. AutoOne is the agent for rarespares, so just look around i guess
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

The Gemi Shop is a bloke who runs a backyard business I'm pretty sure in Shailer Park (Brisbane). Do a search on here for gemi shop and you'll find his number for sure.

Robbo
BlueTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

A simple read of the current Brisbane White Pages tells me that Rare Spares are at 39 Brookes St Bowen Hills.
Speak to the big fella behind the counter he is a guru when naming parts or numbers.
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

Hey Mate it is in Bayswater in vic you
have to buy online I have used them a
couple of times

Cya

Macca
sooty
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

look here if you are in brissy
http://www.rarespares.net.au/distributors/webs/brisbane/MAP.HTM
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: the gemini shop Reply with quote

Just F.Y.I in case you're also looking for the actual 'The Gemmi Shop'. Seeing as though you're in Brisvegas it's...

The Gemmi Shop - Shailer park, Oregon st. close to big W Logan Hyperdome, close to the Brisi to G/C highway. 3388 1872 or 0414 292 406.
Cheers,
Jasyn...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: