HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

END OF AN ERA...goodbye.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:16 pm    Post subject: END OF AN ERA...goodbye. Reply with quote

i just got my hands on an original tx gemini, that has the normal gearbox, and no rust in the floorpan, boot, engine bay or doors...and a set of chevoit mags with good tyres.

bargain price of $150.
no shit.

just a message to all out there that think it cannot be done, or are to afraid to try:

there are still some decent people left in this world, try to be one of them.

thats it, im off, the decay of quality has set in, and all the hard work has been in vain.
so a fond farewell to Eggy, Matt Bywaters, Ben Wight and of course Adam, and all the others that have been and gone and got away.
it is sad to have to leave, but there is no-longer anything worth staying for, as the tossers have killed hotgemini.com .
good bye.
rob.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: END OF AN ERA...Cya. Reply with quote

Cya Rob.

The TX sounds like a good find Very Happy
I just got myself a tidy TC cheaply too. You may see it in Ballarat sometime, maybe at uni: Cherry red, 16" mags.

Ciao.
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: END OF AN ERA...goodbye. Reply with quote

Geez, crack the shits why dont ya!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: