HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gold pano in perth!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wazza
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: gold pano in perth! Reply with quote

hey just thought id see if the person who drives the sweet gold pano i saw today came on here.
it was almost 5pm on tonkin hwy just before the great eastern hwy exit heading north, doing about 60 with teh hazards on in teh emergency lane following a blue laser doing the same.
was a gold pano with a tg front end and what looked like chrome calibra rims, had some sorta graphic on the bonnet, looked fuckin sweet as
neways yeah sweet ride if ya are around
cheers
Wazza
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: gold pano in perth! Reply with quote

hmm i might of seen that one on leach hwy near cannington
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: gold pano in perth! Reply with quote

Hey, is it like mettalic gold? Cause there is a old school style show gemini panel van. Its got dragways, and airbrushed work all around. It is in fast fours geastest cars or something that came out about 2 months ago?
Hey wazza is car a TF in yellow with some 15's on???
Wazza
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: gold pano in perth! Reply with quote

yeah it was like the holden gold colour (tiger mica i think)
had the tg front end (one with the smooth headlights) and i sont remeber seieng that hot4's one so yeah couldnt comment

nah i got yellow tg with 13's, grey fuel door. oh and "shutup, get out, and start pushing". sticker thing is the grille is not the one i know as the tg grille (or did the one with the smooth headlights and just slots only come in the slx tg's?), has the older stlye headlights (sunken in, sealed beam) and grille with the rectangles in it. but the plate says tg 06/84. but was missing a chassis number
so yeah
dubious history i think, although it was only a base model (came without console and had holden symbol where tacho goesand teh door trims only go to lik an inch below the window (not all the way up like some ive seen)
btw what do you drive?
cheers
wazza
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: gold pano in perth! Reply with quote

yer, musnt of been you. At the moment im doing a TG. but im just driving round a dunga TE for the mean while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: