HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOERYDA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

Man what a fuked up weekend it was. on friday night i went to meet this guy called arron who i met on this site. we were meeting up a cruze and to talk about our gemis, no sooner than we all met up we had fuken undercovers come along and try and defect our cars. I got off but arron got done for having his gemi at the hight all gems should be( allmost touching the ground), so that fuked him up. and then on saturday driving home from auto salon i ran my tg into a stobie, pretty much killing it completly.

so now both our cars r fucked, im thinking of getting a peice of shit gemi just get around in until things inprove. but thats not stopping me from going on this victor cruze, even if im driving a peice of shit.

Json
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

shit!!

sorry to hear mate, nothing worse than having ya gem off tha road!!

as for the cops they are just a bunch of arse clowns for doing that!

good to hear u still want to make it to the victor cruise tho!

cheers,
kev
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

Bad luck bout saturday man,
i saw u on the corner while i was picking up my friends ive got a golden brown t.e.

I know wat u mean bout undercovers they fuken piss me off especially wen they hassle ppl out who cant afford changing everything back to go through regency.

anyway man goodluck finding a car

ryan
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

it was the worst weekend 4 me and u hey man. ive sused it out and i can still drive my car once ive raised it and put a stock steerin wheel on but only til i go to regency. im gona try my hardest to book it into regency after the cruze to victa cause im lookin forward to it heaps. my cars gona look shit though Sad catch ya all aaron
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

fuck that shit man that sucks, i live in brisbane n get my licence in december and my car is goin on the road shortly n i recon im gunna get picked on heaps, we should all ban together n tell the pigs how much they piss us off, cos man PIGS SUCK!
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

apparently cops do to
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

and dont forget the police
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

or the boys in blue.

and girls if need be
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm girls
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmidgets
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Bad weekend 4 s.a gemis Reply with quote

thats hoarsh
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Look the fuckers in the eye Reply with quote

well my mates dad is an ex cop and he told us to look the cops in the eye, like if we see them and they are looking at our car he said we should all stare at him in the eye like were not scared. like we knoe hes there. like we want him to pull us over so we can tell him Smile We went out in my mates REAL FUCKING LOUD AND LOW r33 skyline and seen this cop on his motorbike and he stared at us so we stared back and this lancer drove past with a big exaust and the cop raced out and came up behind us and were like "UMMM FUCK!!!" and then he shot past and pulled over the lancer Smile Fuck we were happy! he pulled him over, even though our car was WWWWWAAAAYYY fucking louder OH and a shit lot faster too Smile lol we raced an EVO the other night and fucking blitzed him! The asian noodleman wasnt happy i can tell you. Cos the P plater in his $30k car beet his $70k car Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: