HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Camira wheels..........WHY?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:16 am    Post subject: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

as the heading says. do you people actally think they look good? i mean fair anough if you are building a granny sleeper but they are even worse than the ones geminis come out with.
just my opinion.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

well your an arse clown.....

let me guess... ohhh look at my sick stockies mate!!! i can to a burnout... ohhhh im so cool....

pft
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

camira rims are ugly
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

so are u, but do you hear anyone complaning about that?
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

nah cause i have the right offset and polishing me actually makes me look better
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

im with you dude, i dont like em
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

pity it dont work for your mum

i sat and spit polished her for ages but shes too dirty.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

I went to look at a TE panno when I was looking for another gem. It had polished camira rims. They didn't look overly awesome but they polishing job was excellent, almost mirror like. Looked pretty cool, better than stockie rims I'd say.

I prefer the 16" speedy rims I've got on my wagon still tho Smile
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Bywaters:Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

for your info i do not have stockos on my gem (3rd pic in gallery). i don't like the stock gem wheels much either but they look heaps better than the camira wheels. i might as well get some dinner plates and glue then to my car cos they have no character.
thats my opinion.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Matt Bywaters:Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

good for you.

now go and stick it up your ass dickass
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Matt Bywaters:Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

won't fit. can i borrow your arse when you mum finishes using her new strap-on cos yours is the only arse floppy enough to fit them.
thanks for any help
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels..........WHY????? Reply with quote

they are damn ugly... even the shonky spray job done by the last owner on my gem looks better than camira rims, mine are nissan exa alloy 14's and they are shit better than camira rims, and stocko's, they're wider aswell...
instead of gettin camiras get sss pulsar rims (16in) thats what i'm doin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: