HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

new dash-looking very coooool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: new dash-looking very coooool Reply with quote

went out to the wreckers the other day and found a dash out of TE wagon that was silver and instead of a clock it has the holden symbol. what models did these come out in cos mine is the same year and is black (this is the only one i've seen)? no it hasn't been sprayed so i reakon it is to do with the interior colour of the stock car. anyway i stuck it in mine and it looks 100 times better so i am happy.
$5 the lot
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: new dash-looking very coooool Reply with quote

where'd u get that? what wreckers?
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: new dash-looking very coooool Reply with quote

in tassie. at the g town wreckers. just found it lying next to a blue TE wagon. thought this looks alright and that was that.as i said i havn't seen one before. if i get round to it i will take a photo and send it in.
Stock TE
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: new dash-looking very coooool Reply with quote

That dash came on the base model
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: new dash-looking very coooool Reply with quote

yeah found out this afternoon. it supposedly came on the s gemini's (for those that don't know it's - s, sl, sl/x) looks heaps better though, all gems should have come out with that.(with taco)
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: new dash-looking very coooool Reply with quote

yeah my wagons got that

according to my owners manual it came out in TE SL wagons only

i wasn't sure why it was silver i didnt know they did that but it looks really factory like no dodgy paint or anything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: