HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Celica shell and part 4 sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluecoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

Ok ok, i kno this is a gemini site, and i even dont like it when people advertise other things, BUT pleaseeeeeeee, dont have a fit bout it, i really got sell this car and was just gunna c if anyone on the gemmi site wants it or kno's someone esle who would want what i buy it. So here goes...

I got a 73' LT 1600 celica shell and selected parts for sale. shell is damaged at front from accident, good for just spares, like rear guards etc, it has a running 1600 extractors and 5sp(still deciding whether to sell it or not) diff tailshaft, interior good nic

I'm on the sunshine coast
Thanx for putting up with my add guys
Cheers
Will...
Email: nitrous_oxide00@hotmail.com or reply to add
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

check your pulse.... now see your finger....... far from your pulse, jammed straight up your ass!!!!

not pickin, just bored!!!!!
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

hey man im on the sunshine coast , my mates have old school celicas, is your one the mustang shape one? i think one has a RA22 and one has LT2000 i dunno huh so what shape is yours mustang one or the other one,ill tell them about it cos they love celicas and yeh they live on sunshine coast as well, what u want for the whole thing,email me at nufan37@hotmail.com or jsut on here
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

do you want to sell me just the radiator?
and it is the 1977 ra or ta 28 that is the mustang fastback looking one. the lt 2000 cme after it.
spud
Bluecoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

Hey guys, thanx for yer interest...
As i said the car was in an accident, radiator is stuffed and in the bin.(sorry) Car is quite stripped, I dunno what i want for the whole thing just come and u can make an offer.
Front rails are bent so body is good for the rear panels, car has no rust at all
Model is TA22 73' LT1600(not mustang shape)
Drivelive will be stripped out on saturday...
Cheers
Will
U can contact me on 0421 429 719
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

hey man

im intrested in the extractors............by any chance you dont have the spoiler........how much would you sell it for........

thanks robert

ill pay for shipping to.....
Bluecoupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Celica shell and part 4 sale Reply with quote

Mate i'd sell you the extractors, but i'm planning on getting another celica, so for the moment i'd like to hang on to them, i'll let u know if i decide to sell them tho.
Nah i dont have the front spoiler/skirt.

cheers
will
P.S i'm selling the whole shell for bout $200 bucks ono. it is great for spare rear panels/guards/sills/floorpan...
NO RUST AT ALL. i spent heaps of money on getting all rust cut out. So, yeah, if u or anyone u kno wants to buy the shell please let me kno..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: