HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Speedo Questoin - URGENT - i need to go soon!!! gr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Speedo Questoin - URGENT - i need to go soon!!! gr Reply with quote

Ive taken the dash out and taken longer than expected...

anyways i replaced temp guage and coz the speedo counter never worked, im trying to make it work.

i need to take the number thing off...there are 2 clips but i cant get the friggen pointer thing off that shows how fast ur going.
i cant afford to snap it coz then i have no car to get another.
please help!!!!!!
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo Questoin - URGENT - i need to go soon!!! gr Reply with quote

just use a flathead to lift it off, and my speedo didn't count either, there is this little silver thingy u have to take off, and then on the inside, right in the centre the teeth will be fukt.

chris.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo Questoin - URGENT - i need to go soon!!! gr Reply with quote

cheers, just did it.
was just scared, didnt wanna fuck it up and get another.
so take the silver brace off under the clear thingo and teeth. ok thanks...that means i need anotehr. FUCK
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedo Questoin - URGENT - i need to go soon!!! gr Reply with quote

i got a spare you can have for free. including temp guage and and fuel.. TF one, for free in melb if you wanna organise something
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: