HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fuel Injection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wasabi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Fuel Injection Reply with quote

I wanna stick fuel injection onto my G161 engine. Is it hard to install? where do I get all the bits and pieces from? if U can help, it would be great!
Thanks

B.
sik13b_gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Injection Reply with quote

try www.tradingpost.com there was an efi kit with computer and wiring in the last one for like $450 it should still be
on it
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Injection Reply with quote

put put put ooohhh shit me rotors on the blink again Sad
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Injection Reply with quote

seriously wat do u think ? i love my gem but i duno what to do turboing the g160 would be fun but i duno if anyone has done it b4 anyone on this site acctually done it or know anything about doing this? anymore fuckwited replys as mr gemi previously shown will keep me from respecting ppl of this forum the only ppl posting understandable sensible shit is hones,gene,tim,allan,yldgem,an ders someothas too and ders also fuckwits like mr gemi who is eitha fuken stupid or likes to be taken as a assclown
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuel Injection Reply with quote

you can turbo it you need either a coustom exhaust manifold
or one off a piaza then you neeed to decide weather
you want blow thru or suck thru
there has been many fights about which one to use
so i wont go into it try using the search button at the top
and you will see it's beeen covered
cheers nik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: