HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SUGGESTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:38 am    Post subject: SUGGESTION Reply with quote

HEY hotgemini.com i know this is not the correct place to lodge a suggestion but i thought that by putting it here a few other people could say yay or nay, to whether they agree or not... ANYWAY

There are Soooo many people that ask questions about central locking and alarm systems so howz about you put a section in the workshop, describing central locking: Basic installation and also hints and tips (with pictures as soooo many people ask for) IF YOU AGREE WITH ME FELLOW GEM OWNERS, THEN PLEASE PRESS REPLY AND SAY SO.

Also WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE TEN BILLION POSTS ABOUT STICKERS!!!!!!!!!! i mean seriously man, a sticker is a sticker and no more! maybe you could make a section in the workshop or even another room in the forum just for "crappy sticker messages" because they just take up space and are quite annoying and frustrating.

I may be the only one who feels this way, and if i am then i am sorry, but i highly doubt it. so reply and say what your thoughts are

thanks. TF Jemini
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: SUGGESTION Reply with quote

OK OK i withdraw my comment about the stickers, i just finished reading the rest of those funniest ever stickers, and i'm definately going to use a few of them to bag my ford mates so i guess i have to take back wat i said about them.

sorry - TF Jemini
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: SUGGESTION Reply with quote

i just thought of a good sticker im gonna make soon and put it on my bumper coz the bumper is shit anyways, it will read...

"I hate bumper stickers"

cool

yeh yeh good idea about the central alarm sticker locking.
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: SUGGESTION Reply with quote

yeah i agree that something should be done about central locking as i will be attempting it soon and will be after some ifo. toooooooooo

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: