HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

tc to td

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edgie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: tc to td Reply with quote

are the gearbox/clutch/diff interchangeable from a tc sedan to a td wagon cause i have a written off tc with good mechanicals and a td wagon with a buggered clutch and what i think is a bearing going in the diff it makes a fairly loud sort of whiring noise
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: tc to td Reply with quote

I would like to help you, but if I post any more from my fountain of "amazing f**king Gemini" knowledge, I think someone will blow a vein. Can you wait a couple of days?

baaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: tc to td Reply with quote

yeah i can wait a couple of days for ya. thursday springwood maccas thats a couple of days.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: tc to td Reply with quote

what are u, 12y/o??
get of your computer geek
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: tc to td Reply with quote

hahaha, I AM GETTIN TO U!
What's with the "baaaaaaaa hahahahahhaha" R U a closet sheep rooter?
edgie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: tc to td Reply with quote

i ain't got a frigin computer i use the schools

good on ya!!!!!
edgie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: what!!! Reply with quote

man i thought ya all was havin a go at me for askin dumb shit but i think now that maybe alan ain't good mates with any of ya that wrote stuff

nufin to do with me
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: what!!! Reply with quote

Chill out, dude. no point in getting wuzzed out over these psychologically disturbed lamers. Who would want to be their friends anyway? They dont know how to help you.

g/box and clutch are interchangeable amongst all 6 rwd manual geminis.

The sedan diff presents a problem because it has different shocky mounts to a van. Basically , it wont go in for that reason, but if you want to dick around with the centre, you can take it out of the sedan diff and it might fit into the the van diff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: