HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

NATURAL????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: NATURAL???????????? Reply with quote

In the radiator is it possible for the natural water level to be just above the bars.

Coz when i top it up just a little bit and go for a drive, then stop the car the water comes out of the overflow but mostly out of the top of the radiator cap. And thats when the cap is put on properly ofcourse. (tight)
i saw that coz people say to make sure u put it on tight.

But weird - out of the top of the radiator cap!?!
Hones
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: NATURAL???????????? Reply with quote

i thought somfin was fukt with mine, but if u top it up, let it run for a bit, then the excess shit comes out that little tube, when it's cold again, it sits, i dunno, a cm over the top bars, after that, it's stay there 4 eva, but if i top it up, it immediatly, i'm talkin within 5 mins, goes down again.

chris.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: NATURAL???????????? Reply with quote

i flushed my whole cooling system out on the weekend, and mine was doin that, bought a new cap and shes fine....
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NATURAL???????????? Reply with quote

I think that's OK, CuGem does exactly the same. it vomits up until it likes the level and then it doesn't move at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: