HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Must sell SWEET TE GEMINI PERTH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juso
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:26 pm    Post subject: Must sell SWEET TE GEMINI PERTH Reply with quote

Hey there guys
Ive got a sweet little TE in perth with custom black and grey velour interiour, deep green in colour , window tint, strong engine with full sports exhaust, electric ignis, sports suspension, remote immobiliser, tacho dash, great little car 6 months rego, new kelly tyres on stock rims all for $1800 bucks OR i have 16" speedy clublines to go with it on 205/40/16 falken tyres near new to go with it for $2500 must sellthanks guys
justin 0413912658
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Must sell SWEET TE GEMINI PERTH Reply with quote

Hey,
do you wanna sell the rims? Ill buy them. Are they the gemini offset?
cheers
Juso
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Must sell SWEET TE GEMINI PERTH Reply with quote

yeh man they are gemini offset they are on the car at the moment with the wheel nuts to fit and all ...
Juso
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Must sell SWEET TE GEMINI PERTH Reply with quote

they fit superbly they do not protude from the guards they dont scrape ....umm yeh i dunno what else to let u know
Juso
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Must sell SWEET TE GEMINI PERTH Reply with quote

ANyway im heading off computer now...so if you are in perth and need em today ....i will be around just give me a call on 0413912658 and i will fill u in on some more..
i want $700 obviously i bought em for a pathetic price and then the nuts cost me $80 bucks on top of that pathetic price .....
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: TRIED ringing......no answer Reply with quote

yer man, i really wanted to get them this morning. Maybe your at work??
I have the cash all waiting...
Give us a call on 9297 3301 or 0418 762 587 if you get home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: