HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

OK GUYS THIS IS GETTING BEYOND A FUCKIN JOKE, MY GEMINI KEEPS GETTING SOMETHING ELSE WRONG WITH IT, SINCE ALL MY OTHER PROBLEMS I KNOW HAVE A LEAK IN MY INLET MANIFOLD AND HAVE NEXT TO NO VACCUUM WHAT SO EVER!! I HAVE SINCE COVERED ALL THE LITTLE PIPES AND SHIT AND I STILL HAVE NO VACCUUM, WHERE COULD THE PROBLEM BE?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

probably carma for riping me of!! hahha
and caps dont make the thread any more exciting to read!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

you know what you need...

...you need BOOST not vaccuum
bill
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

did you test for leaks between the carby and inlet manifold and inlet manifold and head? Are the nuts holding the inlet manifold tight? is it missing and backfiring? what did you do to discover u had no vacuum?
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

His carpet got dirty?!!
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Reply with quote

the brake hose thing has no cracks, and to find out i had no vaccuum i had a gauge that sucks in to see how much vaccuum there is, the gueage moved about 2 100th of what it should have, oh and my dad is a mechanic and found all this out for me, but is never home to fix it, so yeah, you guys are all i have!! anything is appreciated, thanks

Hayden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: