HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Nick are you sure?clarification anyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

sorry if i'm sounding like a little winger but can you please check your engine bay tag cos i have never seen a TD in that shape. have a look at the brown turbo gem (very stock looking and very cool) on the second or third page of the gallery. that is what i have always understood a TD to look like. what does everyone else think?
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

your dead right my mistake..should be calling it a TE...
sorry for that never looked at the tag
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

not pickin but cant you pick out your gems.
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

nope....never could get the letters and years right...im learning now...tx,td,te,tg,tf? is that right?
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

and tc i also believe. i think it was the sandpiper. if i am wrong can someone correct me.
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

but where does it go in the list
tx,td,te,tg,tf
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

just remember the TX and TD have the pointy front and back ends without a common looking grill with the slats. TE,TF and TG are all the same shape as yours but differ slightly from model to model in the cosmetics-interior,grill, lights and so on. i don't know anything about the TC sandpiper so i can't comment.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

its tx, tc, td, te, tf, tg, rb
but the rb can realy be deleted off the list i dont think any one would care

cheers
josh
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Nick are you sure?clarification anyone Reply with quote

thank you for clearing that up.
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Whats the new Gem's code? Reply with quote

Anyone know the model code for the new Gemini's? Is it JD or something or other. They kinda look a little like a Toyota Sera, i've seen a few here on the Gold Coast.
Jasyn...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: