HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Is it illegal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhooL
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Is it illegal? Reply with quote

Is it illegal to have brushed alluminium as the trims?
They look sick with car capet in the back of my td stationwagaon.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it illegal? Reply with quote

Okay, you are going to have to give us a bit more to work with than 'as the trims'
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Is it illegal? Reply with quote

Yes, if you take out the cloth inserts of your interior, and replace it with aluminium, the pigs with slap you with a ticket.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Is it illegal? Reply with quote

dont quote me but i think if its like to shiney u get fined yeah but i duno i cant c why they should say anything about it i seen a corty once and it had huuuuugge ford symbols (chrome) on his doors and it was legal
im interested to find this one out as well so yes post it up if u work it out ok cheers
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it illegal? Reply with quote

c if u can get the enginered like the certificates cos witht the dials on the bonets which everyone says is illegal well u can get them enginered and the cops cant do shit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: