HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TASMANIA SUCKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:07 am    Post subject: TASMANIA SUCKS Reply with quote

as the heading says. we can't go for cruises with all the clubs unless our gemmi will float across bass strait. and all the cool gemmis on this site seem to be from the mainland except for the drag tx. (how many have seen that race?)
just my bitch for tonight
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: TASMANIA SUCKS Reply with quote

y not make your gemi into one of those drive in boat thingys that drive on land and is like a boat. a few mods and it should be in the water in no time. i was considering it but we got rid of my pool so i had no where to drive it
donk
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: TASMANIA SUCKS Reply with quote

tassie does suck. we are getting closer to victoria at a rate of about f%@#-all each year. there are a few things in our favour though. eg: less cops and speed cameras(a dastardly idea imported from the big island)fantastic roads in shit hot, flat strap condition, and a squillion miles of some of the best rally roads in the country.

ps: if you do invade. don't forget your passport and correct tassie currency. Smile
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TASMANIA SUCKS Reply with quote

Hey where abouts in Tas r u from?
do you need any parts?

I'm in hobart

cheers

macca
donk
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: TASMANIA SUCKS Reply with quote

im in launceston. looking at going g180-g200or turbo or g161 stroked out to 2l currently run twin 40ml downdraft but im changeing to single side draft weber on friday. i run a tx as a rally car and have a mate that rallies an 83 model as well. we are always on the look-out for parts etc, what have you got down at the chilly end of the island
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: TASMANIA SUCKS hmmmmmm Reply with quote

Whenever I express a desire to invade Tassie, the girl give me dirty looks!
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: TASMANIA SUCKS-Hey Donk Reply with quote

Hey mate,

Why you getting rid of the twins and putting a single on?

The only parts i've got left now are double row timming chain and sprocket, 30/70 cam, crankshaft with double sprocket on it Black crackless tf/g dash, centre consol zz/z tacho cluster everything working and Twin 40ml Down draught webbers, manafold etc. So if you need any of these
or know anyone email me.

Macca
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: